Saturday 2 November 2013

Some updates - what we've been up to lately - by Junior Tay

As you have probably noticed, the blog entries practically dried up in the past three months or so. Both Wei Ming and I had been working on our respective chess books + e books for Everyman Chess which will be out next year. and we do hope to get your support for our publications.

Wei Ming's Chess Developments - Sicilian Najdorf 6.Bg5 should be out early next year and the book focuses on the latest happenings in the ultra-sharp line and improvements/refinements from his 'research lab'.

My Benko Move by Move is a repertoire driven guide on how to play my favourite opening against 1.d4 and this will be followed by Ivanchuk Move by Move, comprising illustrated games of my favourite player, Vassily Ivanchuk.

I have also started a column at chess.com and my first article Chess Tales from Asia: The Great Singapore Swindles (Part 1) is up already. Please do lend your support!

Update: Part 2 is also up at Chess Tales from Asia: The Great Singapore Swindles (Part 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment